- A happy school rooted firmly in Christian principles with a family feel based on excellent interpersonal relationships. A school where the core values of Love, Serve and Trust are interwoven into it’s daily life. These are reflected in our school prayer:
In darkness and in light
In trouble and in Joy
Help us Heavenly father
To serve your purpose, trust your love and praise your name
Through Jesus Christ our Lord
- A school where pupils are motivated to learn, to attain high standards with an emphasis on personalised learning and progress.
- A friendly school where staff feel successful.
- A school where it is enjoyable to teach and fun to learn with a cohesive curriculum supported by effective assessment, cross-curricular links and high expectations, leaving space for experimentation.
- In short, a school which children look back on in their adult years and say, “Highfield is a great place”