- A happy school rooted firmly in Christian principles with a family feel based on excellent interpersonal relationships.
- A school where pupils are motivated to learn to attain high standards and with an emphasis on personalised learning and progress.
- A friendly school where staff feel successful.
- A school where it is enjoyable to teach and fun to learn with a cohesive curriculum supported by effective assessment, cross-curricular links and high expectations, leaving space for experimentation.
- In short a school which children look back on in their adult years and say, “Highfield is a great place”